About Me

My photo
Forty-something lover of Doom, Death, Thrash, Technical, Brutal, Black, Power, Grind, Progressive, NWOBHM, Industrial, Viking, Drone, Ambient, Sludge, Speed and Alternative metal styles..Sure, I like other genres of music but this blog isn't about that...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February is for lovers...

Looking at the calendar, there is a surplus of concerts in March and April but February is severely lacking...  Lucky for me actually as my wife was getting burned out by my concert going which was only just beginning!

February is going to be a concert free month ('cept seeing Dave's band Havok on Friday).  This month will be posts about metal; genres, hang-ups, philosophy etc., rather than concert reviews.

So, February is going to be for lovers: my wife and, for readers of this blog, lovers of metal...

No comments:

Post a Comment