About Me

My photo
Forty-something lover of Doom, Death, Thrash, Technical, Brutal, Black, Power, Grind, Progressive, NWOBHM, Industrial, Viking, Drone, Ambient, Sludge, Speed and Alternative metal styles..Sure, I like other genres of music but this blog isn't about that...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010 Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival Lineup


MAIN STAGE
KORN
ROB ZOMBIE
LAMB OF GOD
FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH
MAYHEM FESTIVAL STAGE
ATREYU
NORMA JEAN
IN THIS MOMENT
3 INCHES OF BLOOD
JAGERMEISTER STAGE
HATEBREED
CHIMAIRA
SHADOWS FALL  
WINDS OF PLAGUE


....Man, my concert going 'Metal Year'  WAS going to include this but only the Jager stage has a lineup that is worth sitting all the way through. I love LOG and have heard great things about 3 Inches of Blood but  I might have to say 'no' to this festival...

*Sigh*  Why doesn't the States have festivals as good as Europe?!  I would sell all my comic books (and that is saying something) to go to 'Hellfest'.   

No comments:

Post a Comment